Church building planning offers resources to help your church in planning for facilities that help accomplish your church’s mission.
More building space means more opportunity for church growth, but new buildings take time and smart planning. From designing space for preschoolers through adults to selecting architects and contractors, these specialists will give you the tools you need to build for the future.
Building planning specialists are available on a referral basis to assist with the following:
- Assisting in surveying current facilities
- Determining needs to meet current attendance and programs while looking toward future growth
- Helping determine growth potential and desire to grow in the existing space
- Highlighting all possible funding areas and exploring how to finance to meet growing needs
- Explaining building construction budget
- Walking over land to determine best location for future facilities and parking
- Providing resource materials from the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina
Get the latest news and information by signing up for our N.C. Baptist newsletter.