PLANT A CHURCHCHURCH PLANTING
If God is leading you to plant a church, we are here to guide you through the process. Our Church Planting Team includes church planting consultants who serve in various areas and contexts across North Carolina.
We would like to partner with you as you consider church planting. Below are several of the steps that we have condensed into a short list to give you an idea of the process. Please contact us to learn more.
Pray to receive a vision from God for a new church. Assemble a prayer group of people who share that vision.
Develop a church planting mission statement and strategy.
Pray for and enlist a church planter and people who will help partner with you to birth the new work.
- Find receptive people
• Contact people in the community.
• Hold evangelistic Bible studies.
- Evangelize non-believers
• Develop a prayer support strategy.
• Hold outreach events.
- Build a core group
• Build the group numerically.
• Build the group spiritually through discipleship training.
- Launch the new church
• Develop a strategy for advertising and announcing the new church to the community.
• Have a grand opening.
Get the latest news and event information about Church Planting by signing up for our newsletter.