College Ministry empowers churches to make and multiply disciples among college students so that every college student in North Carolina has access to the gospel.
College Ministry empowers churches to multiply disciples by:
- Developing an individual College Student Plan with churches.
- Equipping churches with resources.
- Connecting churches with other collegiate leaders.
What is a College Student Plan?
A College Student Plan (CSP) is a church’s intentional and comprehensive plan for interacting with college students. The goal of a CSP is to create healthy, mature disciples among college students.
A College Student Plan helps by focusing on key areas of transition and growth in the lives of college students. Some of these areas are:
- Transitions from high school to college.
- Leadership pipelines for students.
- Missions strategies.
- Ways to engage local campuses.
- Sharing one’s faith.
If you would like a consultation or coaching session with a member of our team, please contact us.
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?”
Get the latest news and event information by signing up for the Collegiate newsletter.