Aug. 13-Sept. 17
Six-Week Training Webinars each Thursday
This six-week training will help you discover how to connect authentically with people of diverse cultures, opening the door to living out the gospel more fully in our ever-changing communities. This training is every Thursday for one hour and a half from Aug. 13 through Sept. 17.
- Gain an understanding of what “culture” is and means.
- Develop authentic relationships with people from other cultures.
- Recognize what hinders us from genuinely loving our neighbors.
- Earn the right to share the gospel with confidence.
- Equip leaders with materials and resources to train others.
- Equip you to connect, create and collaborate with others.
- See more lives and communities transformed by the gospel.
Cost is $50.00 and includes the following course materials:
- Online access to The 6 Stages of Cultural Mastery
- Course workbook
- Registration on the Cultural Mastery website for supplemental learning material and course certification
* Optional: If you wish to own a hard copy of the book, you may order it here.
You are encouraged to read, at minimum, the first chapter of the book prior to the first session to be able to participate more fully in the cohort dialogue.
“To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.”
1 Corinthians 9:22-23
Stay connected by signing up for our monthly newsletter and events email.