Jan. 24, 2019
New South River Baptist Association, Fayetteville, N.C.
This seminar provides you with information regarding the decisions you will need to make during the transition years as retirement approaches. It will also review the impact those decisions can make on your financial well-being and lifestyle in retirement.
This event is intended for those 55 or older and within 10 years of retirement.
Topics will include:
• Evaluating your retirement income needs and resources
• Social Security and Medicare basics
• GuideStone retirement planing tools and resources
• GuideStone retirement benefit options and procedures
• Investment adjustments to consider before retirement
• Developing a personal countdown to retirement timeline
Get the latest news and event information by signing up for the N.C. Baptist newsletter.