The Sufficiency of Scripture Bible Conference
Fruitland Baptist Bible CollegeFruitland Baptist Bible College, Gilliam Road, Hendersonville, NC
Monday, October 3rd, 2022
- 1:30 p.m. - Welcome and Worship
- 2:00 p.m. - Keynote 1: Dr. Steven Wade
- 2:35 p.m. - Panel Discussion
- 3:00 p.m. - Keynote 2: Dr. Scott Pace
- 3:45 p.m. - Breakout Sessions
- 5:25 p.m. - Keynote 2: Dr. Danny Akin
- 6:00 p.m. - Dinner
- 7:15 p.m. - Keynote 4: Dr. Jim Shaddix
- 7:50 pm. - Conclusion and Dismissal
As God’s inerrant, inspired and infallible word, the Bible is the indispensable source of authority for all life and practice. That is why the sufficiency of Scripture is an essential doctrine for the Church. The Bible shapes the whole of life, ministry and mission, and it is vitally important for kingdom service to know how the sufficiency of the Bible shapes the minister and his work. N.C. Baptists, Fruitland Baptist Bible College and Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary are excited to partner to help pastors and church leaders prioritize the authority of the Bible in every aspect of life and ministry.
Join us on October 3rd for a time of worship and discussion on the sufficiency of God’s Word. The conference will run from 1:30 to 8:00 p.m and will feature several keynote speakers, including pastor and Southeastern Seminary professor Steven Wade and Southeastern Seminary President Danny Akin. Dinner will be served on Monday evening.
Breakout sessions will include:
- EDT Todd Unzicker – The Sufficiency of Scripture and the Great Commission
- Dr. Steve Harris – The Sufficiency of Scripture and Missional Engagement
- Pastor Steven Blanton – The Sufficiency of Scripture and Church Revitalization
- Dr. Chris Gray – Apologetics and the Sufficiency of Scripture
- Dr. Scott Thompson – Challenges to Sufficiency of Scripture in Contemporary Culture
Fruitland College alumni and friends, join us on October 4th as we celebrate Fruitland Alumni Day from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Guest speakers will include Jerry White and H. B. Charles, Jr. Lunch will be provided. For more information, visit the event page here.