Impact Prayer Guide
OFFICE OF PRAYER
Joel 2 serves as the biblical foundation for this 30-day devotional prayer guide on revival and spiritual awakening.
Impact & God’s Discipline
- What does Hebrews 12:11 mean?
- How have you experienced the discipline of God?
- In what ways do you see God working through the difficult situations in life and what does He want you to learn from this?
Impact & Refocus
- How difficult is it to say no to distractions?
- What is your plan of action for refocusing?
- Who can you identify as a mature believing friend who can hold you accountable to keep your focus on what truly matters?
Impact & Repentance
- How are you being shaped by a spirit of true repentance?
- Read 2 Corinthians 7:9-10 and think about what it means to grieve sin and how this is beneficial for every believer?
- How have you see repentance taken our of context or misunderstood?
Impact & Trust
- Read through Ephesians 1:3-6 and think about what Paul says about God’s will.
- Examine your heart and determine where you struggle with trusting God’s plan for your life and how your personal prayers fit into this plan.
- Identify various ways you can grow to trust the Lord more fully.
Impact & Oneness
- How has sin caused division among people, and what can true believers do about it? Romans 16:17
- Are you (or your church) welcoming of all kinds of people or do you see divisions that are weakening your witness?
- How can you be more intentional to show the world you have been reconciled to Christ Jesus by the way you unite with others?
Impact & God’s Restoration
- What six things did God promise in Joel 2:18?
- What have you learned from Joel that you can apply to your life?
- What can you apply to your church?
Get the latest news and event information by signing up for the N.C. Baptist newsletter.