After receiving their daughter’s heartbreaking Leukemia diagnosis, the Howard family committed to leave nothing wasted in their lives for Christ. In this video, watch how God led the Howards into church planting with SendNC.
Josh and Christy Howard were devastated to hear the diagnosis.
After hearing that their daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2019, the Howards knew that God would give them a ministry even through their trial. They resolved to leave “nothing wasted” in their pursuit to follow Christ, leading them to eventually plant Bridgepoint Church in 2023.
In partnership with SendNC, Josh and Christy were able to follow God’s direction in church planting and help others learn more about the transforming gospel of Jesus Christ. Click the video above to learn more about their story.
Click here to download this video.
- To learn more about church planting through SendNC, visit SendNC.org.
- Read more about Josh and Christy Howard’s story here.
- SendNC story: NC team of 36 called to new home in Virginia
- SendNC story: How a 200-year-old church created a sending culture
- SendNC story: Assessment retreat highlights “God’s unwavering faithfulness”