Vacation Bible School serves as a strategic outreach event for many churches and an excellent opportunity to reach children and families for Christ.
VBS is most successful when a church embraces it as a total church ministry. VBS serves as an entry point to the church and Christianity for many individuals. Resources are available for churches to effectively train leaders, disciple children, and reach families with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Please access our NC Baptist State Convention Vimeo website to view leadership and volunteer training that will help your church make VBS 2023 a life-changing ministry event.
VBS Video Training Topics:
- VBS Twists & Turns 2023 Overview – Beth Whitman
- Administration/Directors – Beth Whitman
- Backyard Kids Club – Amber Hazelton
- Preschool VBS (Babies/Toddlers/3 years-5 years) – Laura Clontz
- Graded VBS Bible Study (1st-4th grades) – Janet Smith
- VBS (5th & 6th grades) – Amanda Monroe
- Student VBS (7th-12th) – Amber Hazelton
- Missions – Laura Clontz
- Music – Kelly Settlemyre
- Decorating – Dan Loman
- Crafts – Amanda Monroe
- VBS Safety & Security – Cheryl Markland
2023 VBS LifeWay Theme: Twists & Turns
2023 VBS information and resources are available for churches by visiting vbs.lifeway.com. Resources include Jump Start Kits, Starter Kits for Preschool and Children and more. Backyard Kids Club Kits are also available for those interested in hosting VBS in the community.
Prepare for success: Attend a VBS Preview Event!
The VBS Preview Events are a great way to:
- Develop your volunteer team.
- Gain valuable training from curriculum experts.
- Build momentum and excitement for the upcoming Vacation Bible School season.
2023 Preview Event:
- Attend breakout sessions.
- Network with other VBS leaders.
- Learn decorating techniques with the VBS design team.
Visit lifeway.com/preview-events for more information.