Starting on Palm Sunday, April 3, to Easter Sunday on April 9, N.C. Baptists will have the opportunity to celebrate and reflect on victory found in Jesus through a series of Holy Week devotional videos.
“He is risen.”
Those three words changed the course of eternity and became the banner of all those who believe in Jesus.
Our debt is paid. Jesus rose in victory. And for those who have placed their trust in Him, there is no need to be afraid.
Starting on Palm Sunday, April 2, to Easter Sunday on April 9, N.C. Baptists will have the opportunity to celebrate and reflect on this victory found in Jesus through a series of Holy Week devotional videos.
These videos, which will be featured as an article series and as a social media bundle, will be posted on each day of Holy Week and will offer reflections from N.C. Baptist leaders on Jesus’ life, death and resurrection.
N.C. Baptists are encouraged to download these videos for private reflection and to share the video bundle with their church, family and friends on social media. Be sure to tag @ncbaptist on social media so we can celebrate this season with you.
Follow N.C. Baptists on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to ensure that you receive the social media video bundle. In addition, the video bundle can be sent straight to your inbox by signing up for our daily article feed. Videos will be posted as an article each day and will include a short commentary and prayer points to help guide you in your devotions.
The video schedule is as follows:
- Palm Sunday, April 2: Zeb Cook, lead pastor, Apex Baptist Church
- Holy Wednesday, April 5: Tracy Lee, Rooted Church, Raleigh
- Maundy Thursday, April 6: Ashley Reffit, women’s discipleship, The Summit Church, Raleigh
- Good Friday, April 7: Quintell Hill, lead pastor, Multiply Community Church, Monroe
- Holy Saturday, April 8: Amaury Santos, mission catalyst, N.C. Baptists (will include a Spanish version)
- Easter Sunday, April 9: Todd Unzicker, executive director-treasurer, N.C. Baptists
by N.C. Baptist Communications