When it comes to God’s calling on our lives, the question is not “if,” but “where” and “how.”
On this episode of the N.C. Baptists podcast, a group of women who are living out the gospel in their everyday lives discuss God’s calling to live on mission together and what that looks like to practically live out the gospel.
Joining us this week for the podcast are Ashley Reffit, N.C. Baptists’ consultant for Women’s Discipleship, with Missie Branch from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and Shirnetta Harrell with The No Woman, No Girl Initiative.
For more episodes, visit ncbaptist.org/podcast. You can also find us on Apple Podcasts.
To download this episode, click here.
- “I think we believe God’s call is this magic moment. But, I think we are born with a calling.” (3:50)
- “Godly women make excellent everything. So, if our focus is on the call to godliness then all of the other ways — all of the things, the ways it’s fleshed out — will work.” (5:11)
- “I think it is very important to have women in your circle who are praying for you, women who are older than you, really that have walked different seasons of life.” (11:31)
- “What are you going to do with your life? That’s a question we all want to answer in a way that shows some significance to our life. We often ask the wrong question. We often ask ‘If God wants to use us to make an impact for His kingdom’ when the question really shouldn’t be ‘if.’ But the question should be ‘where’ and ‘how’ does God want to use us for His kingdom.” (26:19)
- Learn more about N.C. Baptists’ Women’s Discipleship at ncbaptist.org/women.
- Mark your calendar for Oct. 27-28 for N.C. Baptists’ 2023 Women’s Discipleship Conference. Learn more at ncbaptist.org/byfaith.
- Learn more about The No Women, No Girl Initiative at nowomannogirl.org.
- What Are You Going to Do With Your Life by J.D. Greear
- View Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary’s women’s ministry opportunities and Lifeway’s resources.
by N.C. Baptist communications