The Annual Church Profile (ACP) is a yearly survey voluntarily completed by churches. The ACP compiles church data from across the state, helping improve communication among and between churches and the N.C. Baptist state convention.
There are two simple ways to complete and submit the ACP. Churches can complete the ACP online through an updated digital form at ncbaptist.org/acp. Or, churches can print, complete and submit the long or short version of the ACP form, which is also available to download at ncbaptist.org/acp.
The ACP directly helps your church in six ways:
- It provides a snapshot to celebrate how God is working through N.C. Baptist churches. The information churches provide on the survey inform N.C. Baptists of how many lives have been changed by the gospel, as well as how your generosity makes it possible for us to be on mission together, taking the gospel to the nations.
- It paints an accurate picture of like-minded churches locally, across the state and across the U.S.
- The ACP helps pastors assess ministry strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for their local church. It helps pastors and church leaders effectively plan for future initiatives.
- It helps churches evaluate their history, as long-term trends are visible on a five, 10 or 20-year timeframe.
- It records provide churches and associations with the information they need to track progress in church membership, baptisms, VBS enrollment and more.
- The ACP helps N.C. Baptists and our Great Commission partners report accurate information about gospel impact in local communities.
Each N.C. Baptist association has a different submission deadline for the ACP. Check with your local association about your submission deadline. The final deadline for all associations for 2021-22 reporting is Nov. 15.
You can submit your church’s ACP today at ncbaptist.org/acp.
by NC Baptist Communications