N.C. Baptists are on mission together to advocate for the vulnerable and make abortion unthinkable. One of the key ways churches show care for all stages of life is through supporting Pregnancy Resource Centers across North Carolina.
In this episode of the N.C. Baptists’ Podcast, Executive Director-Treasurer Todd Unzicker sits down with Allison Herrington, director of partnerships for The Pregnancy Network in Winston-Salem and Greensboro, to discuss the significance of pregnancy resource ministries, the necessity of the local church and ways N.C. Baptists can support Pregnancy Resource Centers to help end abortion and protect the vulnerable.
To download this episode, click here.
- “When a woman comes in — she’s meeting with a nurse, she’s receiving services — she sees on display the gospel and the generosity of her community. It really causes her to lean in and say, ‘Why?’” (8:54)
- “(Pray) that the church catches a vision for what it looks like to not only really support life but then take that next step and say ‘Hey, I want to help equip this individual to carry to term, and to parent and to do that well.’ And I really do think that that’s God’s plan for the church, to make that possible.” (11:35)
- To learn more about The Pregnancy Network, visit thepregnancynetwork.org.
- Sign up for the latest edition of The Biblical Recorder by visiting brnow.org.
- Read about the latest ultrasound placement in August 2023 here.
Our ministries and pro-life initiatives are made possible by the generosity of N.C. Baptists. Consider supporting our work by visiting ncbaptist.org/give.