Church Administration provides resources and guidance for administrative practices to assist churches in accomplishing their God-given mission.
Church administration specialists are provided at no cost to N.C. Baptist churches for an initial on-site consultation for up to three hours. Specialists serve churches in the following areas.
Issues and guidelines related to aspects of incorporation and the incorporation process.
Church Ministry Management
Constitution and bylaws, church policies, budget, finances, church polity, parliamentary procedures, risk management, safety and security.
Personnel/staff management and staff/minister evaluations.
Records and church property management.
Church building planning offers resources to help your church plan facilities that help accomplish your church’s mission.
More building space means more opportunity for church growth, but new buildings take time and smart planning. From designing space for preschoolers through adults to selecting architects and contractors, these specialists will give you the tools you need to build for the future.
Building planning specialists are available on a referral basis to assist with the following:
- Assisting in surveying current facilities
- Determining needs to meet current attendance and programs while looking toward future growth
- Helping determine growth potential and desire to grow in the existing space
- Highlighting all possible funding areas and exploring how to finance to meet growing needs
- Explaining building construction budget
- Walking over land to determine best location for future facilities and parking
- Providing resource materials from the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina