Return to Me Prayer Emphasis
OFFICE OF PRAYER
Zechariah 1:1-6 serves as the biblical foundation for this 30-day devotional prayer guide on revival and spiritual awakening.
- What prompted God’s word to be delivered to His people?
- Do you feel the need to seek the Lord in these desperate times?
- How has the Lord used hardship to turn your heart back to Him?
- In what specific ways do you believe that we are under God’s judgement?
- What is it about God’s character that demands Him to judge unrighteousness?
- What provision has God made for His people in regard to his judgement of sin?
- How are you being shaped by a spirit of true repentance?
- Read 2 Corinthians 7:9-10 and think about what it means to grieve sin. How this is beneficial for every believer?
- What does genuine and biblical repentance look like for you?
- What does God’s nearness bring into our lives every day?
- What steps do you need to take to return to the Lord?
- What idols have been set up in your life that are keeping you away from true repentance?
- What role does the nations play in God’s kingdom and future hope?
- How might God use you and your church for spiritual awakening?
- Are there others that you can bring alongside you in praying for spiritual awakening across our state and nation?
Get the latest news and event information by signing up for the N.C. Baptist newsletter.