Return to Me Prayer Emphasis
OFFICE OF PRAYER
Zechariah 1:1-6 serves as the biblical foundation for this 30-day devotional prayer guide on revival and spiritual awakening.
- What prompted God’s word to be delivered to His people?
- Do you feel the need to seek the Lord in these desperate times?
- How has the Lord used hardship to turn your heart back to Him?
- In what specific ways do you believe that we are under God’s judgement?
- What is it about God’s character that demands Him to judge unrighteousness?
- What provision has God made for His people in regard to his judgement of sin?
- How are you being shaped by a spirit of true repentance?
- Read 2 Corinthians 7:9-10 and think about what it means to grieve sin. How this is beneficial for every believer?
- What does genuine and biblical repentance look like for you?
- What does God’s nearness bring into our lives every day?
- What steps do you need to take to return to the Lord?
- What idols have been set up in your life that are keeping you away from true repentance?
- What role does the nations play in God’s kingdom and future hope?
- How might God use you and your church for spiritual awakening?
- Are there others that you can bring alongside you in praying for spiritual awakening across our state and nation?